Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 03:42 PM   #2587 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah1993 View Post
I saw that. It's good. It's an hour long CZW iron man match so you might expect a steaming pile of ECW rip-off indyism shit, but Callihan has control of a lot of the match and plays his quasi-monster role like he kinda did against Rich Swann in January. Didn't think much of Younger but he sold a leg injury pretty neatly IIRC.

I've seen the Necro Butcher get a ton of hate and I don't get that either.
Sounds really promising. I like Drake. I think he's pretty solid outside of death matches and he actually tries/knows how to work traditional bouts. I give him credit. Some death match workers simply don't know dick about other matches. Including Danny Havoc. But, I'm still a fan. Sami is the king though. I got to give this match a watch. Still can't believe they worked a 60 minute match together.

Nor do I. I do think it died down when he went to ROH and showed more people his capabilities. Doesn't matter. I know how good he is. You do. Anyone who seems him does. He even plays a great comedic heel too. "Hollywood" Dylan Summers in 2008 was a whole lot of fun.