Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Best WWE games for each console?

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 01:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
Chicago Warrior
Plotting time travel mission.

Chicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missed
Default Re: Best WWE games for each console?

Super Nintendo

1) WWF WrestleMania: The Arcade Game: I remember this game was fun for it's time. Lots of cool little screen tricks. It reminded me of Mortal Kombat but in a wrestling ring.
2)WWF RAW: Similar to WWF Wrestlemania but not as good.

Nintendo64
1)WWF No Mercy: Perhaps the best wrestling game to date. I had countless and countless hours of fun with this game. It practically had every superstar on the roster and had TLC matches. You could edit the current superstars and create mode was fun.
2)WWF Wrestlemania 2000:Good game, but No Mercy blew it out of the water.

Playstation

1)Smackdown 2: Best playstation wrestling game. I still have a copy of this game and play it here and there for nostalgia. Hell in a Cell matches, backstage environments, TLC, casket matches, I quit matches..etc it had it all.

2)Smackdown: An incredible upgrade from WWF Attitude, and it brought a more user friendly arcade like style which made it really fun.

3)WWF ATTITUDE: Classic PS1 game that basically was an updated Warzone game. It introduced unique entrances and unique themes which made it really cool. Plus it had about 30 wrestlers.

Playstation 2

1)Here Comes the Pain: Incredible game and one of the funnest to play. It introduced the Elimination Chamber match and the roster was very good. The backstage environments were awesome as well.

2)Smackdown vs RAW 2006: Incredible graphics and season mode. I remember seeing the screenshots on IGN.com of this game and they were amazing. The health meter changed and the match experience improved. I wish I still has my copy of this game.

Playstation 3:

1)WWE13: I think it might be the nostalgia from the Attitude Era in the game. But I enjoyed going through Attitude mode. Although this game is very similar to WWE12 if it wasn't for the Attitude Era stuff. The physics for the games are improving every year as well as create a wrestler mode. Good CAW makes can literally make jaw dropping CAWs. The online stuff still needs improvement though. I wish they would introduce free roaming backstage environments for matches. But yeah the wrestling games have come a long way.

2)WWE12: Felt really realistic, the match experience is crazy becoming similar and similar to TV matches.

By poster posse

Last edited by Chicago Warrior : 12-28-2012 at 02:08 PM.
Chicago Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote