Heel Turn on James Ellsworth
Join Date: Feb 2012
Re: The Shield Discussion Thread
What was Ambrose trying to say? Is he trying to say that WWE shouldn't be nice and that those real world problems should happen or the WWE should be nicer? I was a little confused on that. Nonetheless, loved the passion Ambrose showed. That's what makes him so great. He always puts in emotion unlike Reigns
...but I think that's just his "gimmick". Least I hope it is. If not, then we may have some serious issues arising with his mic skills.
Yeah, the message got lost a little, Ambrose let that one snowball. He was trying to say the WWE is presenting itself in a happy-go-lucky way but that the real world isn't anything like that, and he thought the WWE should be more reflective of that rather than "smile away". Ambrose puts a lot of emotion into his promos because he brings his personal life into it. It's heartbreaking, actually.
- NXT TakeOver: Orlando - Amway Center, Orlando, FL - 4/1/17
- WrestleMania 33 - Camping World Stadium, Orlando, FL - 4/2/17
- Raw - Amway Center, Orlando, FL - 4/3/17
- SmackDown Live - Amway Center, Orlando, FL - 4/4/17
- NXT TV Taping - Full Sail University, Winter Park, FL - 4/5/17