Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 01:03 PM   #2581 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

In fairness I don't recall a review which panned the match, but there were a few 'good but nothing more' reviews and I definitely remember a bit of a discussion developing over whether the match was really that good or overrated/underrated by some.

Fair enough. I'm generally a fan of Necro Butcher exchanges, partly because he generally times them better and I can see them fitting the context of a brawl better than a straight wrestling match. The punch exchange in the Joe match seconds before he dies via Exploder is one of my favourite exchanges ever, especially because Necro's punches look filthy and tooth shattering.
WOOLCOCK is online now   Reply With Quote