Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mafia Host List + General Discussion *OVER 9000 games in the Queue*

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 11:40 AM   #7508 (permalink)
Kobe.

Kobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Mafia Host List + General Discussion *OVER 9000 games in the Queue*

^^^dont get too happy. I take a long time to do things as I usually lose interest when I realize my games will never be as active as some others because they wont have me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocScrooge View Post
It was my fault for directing a well-reasoned argument towards a supermod and saying they were a fool or something. Like come on how sensitive can people get? Didn't even get a warning or anything. I've seen people get away with a lot worse
I usually get away with worse DAILY.

not in the sports section anymore though, which is a crying shame. I still get away with double posting though, which is still not allowed I guess.

28 Days

Hate me or love me. It's one or the other; always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my swagger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved for all for the same reasons.