Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 04:17 AM   #3814 (permalink)
Foreshadowed
Sacrificed It All, To Enrich My Life For A Second!

Foreshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Where attempted murder happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by W0lf View Post
Ferguson's teams always do that though. Play shitty, still win. Never say die team ethic, his teams always have that. I just find it laughable how many fans I've seen (not on this forum) saying they think Fergie is past it and it's time to bring in a fresh manager.
Oh, I agree with this comment definitely. I've actually mentioned it a lot these past couple of seasons about those people calling for Ferguson's head and how it's a complete joke. However, I do think people have the right to question him when he makes some really bizarre choices/tactics as it did cost us last season.

That famous work ethic of never say die never turned up last season but it has done this season. I hope it continues but I would like a comfortable United win soon without conceding first or a lot as this season has been a complete mindfuck with the 3-2's and 4-3's. Still, it's fun to watch though.

Credit: ABrown