Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - GFX Ratings Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 01:20 AM   #180 (permalink)
AwSmash
Nobody's gay for Moleman.

AwSmash probably won't be missedAwSmash probably won't be missedAwSmash probably won't be missedAwSmash probably won't be missedAwSmash probably won't be missedAwSmash probably won't be missedAwSmash probably won't be missedAwSmash probably won't be missedAwSmash probably won't be missedAwSmash probably won't be missedAwSmash probably won't be missed
Default Re: GFX Ratings Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAMPviaDQ View Post
First off, I'm pretty sure I have that exact texture you have on that piece

My Opinion: I am not a fan of the text behind the subject when most of it is unreadable. Like I have no idea who the subject is and not being able to read his name doesn't help. I also find it a bit on the dark side, it feels liek we're looking at him through a really dusty window. Other than that it's not bad at all. I think a couple of minor improvements will help.

Those are my 2 cents. I could give you an hands on example like I did with Nemesis' Kofi/Spiderman piece, but I don't know who that guy is
Thanks for the feedback!

Here's the image I used...

He's my my mark out Aussie Rules (the real Football) player, Ryan O'Keefe. I didn't plan on using it here, I was just making it because I had an idea I wanted to try out, and that's why the text is behind him.

LEGENDARY ALBUMS DOWNLOAD MEGATHREAD:http://www.wrestlingforum.com/music-...l-updated.html
AwSmash is offline   Reply With Quote