Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 08:20 PM   #5061 (permalink)
Arcade
Buried SCOTT STEINER

Arcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froot View Post
Arcade, have I lost you as a '13 buddy forever, or will you ever recover from that travesty of an Elimination Chamber?

I swear, I'm never having another one of those again unless I can get together six people in a Private session. The amount of abusers in these matches is truly pathetic. There should be staff monitoring and keeping recordings of these matches so as to understand what their userbase consists of.
That match was horrible. It's like they were doing the complete opposite of what you told them not to do to troll us. The guy in the blue in red camo trunks was the worse.

I'll now know to avoid Elimination Chamber matches online.