Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *WF End Of The Year Award Results*
View Single Post
post #205 of (permalink) Old 12-27-2012, 08:31 PM
XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE
Turn Out The Lights

XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE's Avatar

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)

Re: *WF End Of The Year Award Results*

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOLCOCK View Post
Yeah I've seen people vary on how much they like Troy. I find all the main cast to be excellent (though Shirley and to an extent Pierce are definitely scaled back in how funny/dominant they can be) but something about Troy makes me laugh harder than most people minus Ian Duncan, Dean Pelton and Leonard. The way he freaked out when Pierce buys his and Abed's handshake and starts acting like a prostitute covering his body up in shame, its just so wacky I can't help but laugh. That goofy smile he also makes at times when he sees Abed also needs more love.

Can't forget his comment in the Modern Warfare episode where he acts like he hasn't seen Jeff in years. "Jeff Winger, you magnificent son of a bitch!"

The moment I truly fell in love with the show though was the entire tribunal scene at the swimming baths when Britta is on trial for cheating in an exam. Everything from Duncan vs Chang, to the first mention of Leonard, to them having to halt and let a swimmer walk through and the scene culminating in someone splashing water close to the table...it was just perfection. Everyone's reaction to Jeff trying to use a 9/11 defence was also brilliant.
Yeah see idk if i would feel the same about the Troy character if i didn't know how funny Glover was if that makes sense. He's a very funny dude, so i reckon they could make Troy a funnier character. Shirley is probably the least funniest but not everyone in a show can have that role, she's needed to keep things from getting too wacky. If i had to rank my favourites of the main cast then Abed and Jeff would be ahead of Troy then Annie then Britta with Pierce and Shirley bringing up the rear.

Who is your least favourite character? Mine is easily Magnitude. Worst character in the show by a long, long way.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome