Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *WF End Of The Year Award Results*

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 07:18 PM   #202 (permalink)
Notorious
Holdin' it Dine for the South since 88

Notorious 10501 - 11000Notorious 10501 - 11000Notorious 10501 - 11000Notorious 10501 - 11000Notorious 10501 - 11000Notorious 10501 - 11000Notorious 10501 - 11000Notorious 10501 - 11000Notorious 10501 - 11000Notorious 10501 - 11000Notorious 10501 - 11000
Default Re: *WF End Of The Year Award Results*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
and thats why I say I know more than you. you cant just judge everything by what is in front of you and you need to know how well a team can play when its at its best and worst. basketball is a game of runs, both in games and winning/losing streaks, and you need to know what a team is truly capable of when it is at its best to judge it accurately. No I dont get everything right either, I dont know it all, I was also hating on the Knicks as I had no idea they would do a turn around like this, but I also didnt know their pieces would mesh like they have, but this /is all without Amare so we dont know how good/bad they can be yet as they are still missing a key component of their team that they will play that could either screw it all up or help in his own way.
Of course I know you can't judge everything by what's in front of you. And I don't. I won't lie and say I never do it, but I don't do it all the time. I know what players and teams are capable of. I laugh at the Lakers and bash them all the time, don't you think I know what they're capable of if their team ever meshes and they ever get their chemistry together? I'm well aware that they won't be terrible forever and that their team will get it going...but that won't stop me from calling them out on their terrible play.

Why do you think I get so upset with the Celtics? It's because I know what they're capable of, I know how great they can be but they don't play like it and that shit pisses me off. With the Knicks, I always knew they could've been one of the best teams in the league if they ever meshed together, I just never knew if it could actually happen and I've said on multiple occasions that their true test will be how they play when they get Amar'e and Shump back. But them actually becoming a great team, it doesn't shock me that they could do it, but I just didn't have the faith that they could actually do it.