Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This year's "celebrity" appearance?

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 05:49 PM   #19 (permalink)
Clique
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

Clique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: This years "celebrity" appearance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by just1988 View Post
Oh dear NO! I don't want to see him involved anything to do with the WWE. The worst part about celebrity involvement is that they're all about themselves and give nothing to the story. Sure they may help the business side but that's irrelevant to me.
Hey, I thought Money had one of the most entertaining matches on the WrestleMania XXIV card and that was a great show. This show was built on celebrity involvement and in some shape or form a celebrity will always appear or play a role in WrestleMania. It's one of the big features of McMahon's creation. I'm not saying I love celebrities at Mania all of the time because there have been some awful ones, but it's like a permanent fixture of the show almost as much as special attraction matches filled with the biggest stars in the WWE and huge title wins.
Clique is offline   Reply With Quote