Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - GCB's WWE

Thread: GCB's WWE
View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 04:50 PM   #128 (permalink)
Terry Gyimah
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000
Default Re: GCB's WWE

ELIMINATION CHAMBER PREDICTIONS:

Divas Championship - Maryse / Layla / Michelle McCool

US Championship - Justin Gabriel / Ted DiBiase

IC Championship - Alberto Del Rio / Rey Mysterio

WWE Championship - Wade Barrett / John Morrison

World Championship (EC) - CM Punk / Big Show / Christian / Jeff Hardy / Kofi Kingston / Undertaker

RAW Elimination Chamber - Daniel Bryan / Edge / Kurt Angle / The Miz / Sheamus / Triple H

Last Man Standing - John Cena / Randy Orton

1) Maryse wins the WWE Divas Championship and as for who she pins, I say she will pin Michelle McCool and McCool will end up blaming Kharma for her loss and then afterwards she will try to attack Kharma only for Kharma to overpower her quite easily beating the holy hell out of McCool

2) Justin Gabriel retains the WWE United States Championship by beating Ted DiBiase

3) Alberto Del Rio retains the WWE Intercontinental Championship by DQ getting himself intentionally disqualified, so he loses the match but still keeps his title

4) John Morrison becomes the new WWE Champion beating Wade Barrett and then afterwards Barrett attacks Morrison leaving him prone and vulnerable enough for Miz to come in and cash in his MITB briefcase and he cashes in on his former tag team partner now bitter rival Morrison by becoming the new WWE Champion

5) Jeff Hardy becomes the new World Heavyweight Champion by last eliminating CM Punk to win the World Heavyweight Championship inside the Chamber, with Hardy going to Mania as the champion and then Punk cashing in his re-match clause at Mania only for Cena to get involved making it a Triple-Threat Match at Mania 27

6) Triple H wins the RAW EC match but if Miz cashes in earlier in the night to become WWE Champion, then it ups the stakes in the RAW EC match because then it would be for the WWE Championship, so in that case Triple H would then be my pick to win the WWE Championship by last eliminating Miz

7) Cena I somehow see him winning this, I don't know how or why even though I want Orton to win but I just see someone coming in costing Orton the match to the point where he can't answer the ref's 10 count but as for who attacks Orton, I don't know
Terry Gyimah is offline   Reply With Quote