Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *WF End Of The Year Award Results*

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 03:05 PM   #84 (permalink)
Andre
BLACK MARKET SMILIES

Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: *WF End Of The Year Award Results*

Updates:

[12-27, 21:55] Tony316 I told Undertaker that the only job he can get in TNA is cleaning the Universal studio's toilets

wish Redead was here for this, he hates Tony!

[12-27, 22:03] Tony316 that damn guy name Obby...always hating on tna...this guy deserved to be banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk-In View Post
It was one girl, and we talked & added each other on Facebook. I'm sorry that you're upset over a contest on a wrestling forum. I mean, kudos to you for actually bothering to tally-up all of the votes & everything as I'm sure that took awhile to do & was probably quite irksome. But why do you care what the results are? Ultimately, they're meaningless. It's a pissing contest, nothing more. I'm not sure why you have such a problem with me, as you always sort of have. Have I slighted you with text in some way?

I mean I got votes for best TNA poster & I barely ever posted in there, got banned from that section & usually just spammed up the live threads. That's not quality posting.
I also remember you hitting on Amber.