Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc
View Single Post
post #2107 of (permalink) Old 12-27-2012, 02:28 PM
Andre
BLACK MARKET SMILIES

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

I think you're assuming quite a lot Nige. I do remember the post game marches with the chicken suits, I also witnessed the Kean holiday video where he took credit for Jones and slagged off Big Sam. Regardless of this, booing during games has not helped the club in any way shape or form. All of that energy should have been concentrated on finding ways to get Venkys out, but outside of game time. Kean could be the biggest cunt going, but that doesn't alter the fact that a club with unsupportive fans is an unhealthy one. How can the constant abuse of a manager during games be anything but detrimental? I'm not getting high and mighty because like I said before our fans were guilty of this, although to a lesser extent. I've learned from this that you have to look at things long term. Has getting rid of Kean sorted the club out? No. All of your lot's negative energy should be focused on getting shot of Venkys.

As for Berg, why are you so defensive of him after he did a far worse job with your squad than Kean? There is plenty of quality and potential within the BRFC squad if managed correctly, so I don't see how he managed to do so poorly after Kean earned 2 points per game on average. You say that only organisation won't help you, but I did also mention good man management, something that will help to motivate under performing players on big wages.

Last edited by Andre; 12-27-2012 at 02:31 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome