Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 08:30 AM   #2927 (permalink)
Glass Shatters
Humbled

Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghetto Anthony View Post
Felt good getting back into the gym today. 6 days until the gym will be a clusterfuck. Maybe they won't come out to the gym at night when I lift.
Yeah, I appreciate it though. I rely heavily on calisthenics, my running shoes, and the three big powerlifting lifts at the beginning of the new year. I go to the gym mainly for squat day seeing as I have an Olympic weight set in the garage and can bench and deadlift from there. It works out in my favor because I get real nice and lean (160-165) before I can start bulking and the results (180-185) can be seen much quicker for the Summertime after I start lifting heavily in mid-March.

Quote:
On the topic of weightlifting shoes I don't think I'm lifting heavy enough for it to matter, but I've been looking at the Nike Romaleos 2. They look nice although seem a bit pricey.
I squat, deadlift and overhead press in my bare feet. Not a single fuck is given. You should try it.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote