18. UNLV
19. Baylor
20. San Diego State
21. Gonzaga
22. Notre Dame
23. Wisconsin
24. Cincinnati
25. Florida State

MYCK KABONGO gonna lead the Longhorns to DAT NATIONAL TITLE. Ok we all know Kentucky's winning again :side:

See less See more
#157 ·
Re: 2012-13 College Basketball Discussion Thread

Michigan has been doin work all season long, glad Trey Burke came back, they need to shore up the D to make a final four run

#158 ·

Snaer is a great scorer and he just has that "it factor", I guess. Don't really know the right word for it but I love his potential. I also love his ability to take over games down the stretch. I think he'll be a good pro.

#160 ·

lol Singleton, I remember I was pissed when the Knicks took Shumpert instead of him.

#172 ·

Motherfucking got damn it Michael Snaer is just CLUTCH.

And Erick Green is as good as advertised. Ya'll must see this kid play once this year[if you can stand the torture that is Va Tech hoops]... his 30 still not enough to stop the Cane train.

#176 · (Edited)

ASU/Washington was a pretty good game. Jahii Carson is another great freshman out of the Pac-12. Shawn Kemp Jr. had a big game lulz.

It's all about BIG BABY REG' though.

So happy it was him to win it. This guy has been our team the last few seasons and he's been forgotten because he was hurt when we got hot in the ACC. Not even 100% yet, the guy just started practicing again this week. Come tourny time he's going to be such a force. Will be interesting to see if Larranaga keeps him as a 6th man or if he gets his spot back. With the way Gamble has been playing it's a tough decision. Either way we're going to be having a great 6th man for the dance.

#177 ·

anyone else watching this OSU/Michigan game on ESPN??? two top 10 teams in OT, damn good one

#179 ·

glad to see Michigan pull out the much needed win to get closer to a regular season Big Ten Title

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.