Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - wrestling survey

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 05:58 AM   #30 (permalink)
RuthStar
StarStruck

RuthStar 1501 - 2000RuthStar 1501 - 2000RuthStar 1501 - 2000RuthStar 1501 - 2000RuthStar 1501 - 2000RuthStar 1501 - 2000RuthStar 1501 - 2000RuthStar 1501 - 2000RuthStar 1501 - 2000RuthStar 1501 - 2000RuthStar 1501 - 2000
Default Re: wrestling survey

(I'll keep to WWE names on this survey)
Who is your all time favourite:
Steve Austin and Lita.

Who is your current favourite:
Dolph Ziggler and CM Punk.

When did you start watching and how you discovered wrestling:
I started watching wrestling aged 11 in 2003, My best friend had been a wrestling fan all her life, and She never liked to miss it, so on sleepovers/visits she'd insist on putting it on, and within a few weeks, I'd fallen in love with wrestling myself, I think my very first show was the RAW after survivor series, I remember the first wrestling segment I'd watched was a sombre Jim Ross telling everyone how Shane McMahon was doing after Survivor Series, RAW as a whole in late 03 was just amazing to me, It got me hooked for life.

If there was a time you stopped watching, why:
I've never stopped watching wrestling as a whole completely for more than a week, because If I dislike whats going on in WWE, I'll watch TNA and visa versa, but I did stop watching WWE completely for 3 years between 09/12, because of a few factors, Jeff Hardy had left WWE, and I really disliked them pushing a then newbie Sheamus at the time, I thought it was completely unbelievable how he went from feuding with Jamie Noble to being WWE Champion in the space of a month or two, thought It was insulting my intelligence so I quit WWE for 3 years largely because of Sheamus, funny thing Is, I don't even dislike him much now, Hes just "There" to me..

What made you start watching again:
CM Punk made me start watching WWE again, I'd been reading how great his WWE title reign was going and still is going, and I heard Chris Jericho had come back to feud with him and I thought, This sounds good, so I started watching again the RAW after Elimination Chamber.

xMy WWE/TNA favouritesx
xJeffHardyxFrankieKazarianxChristopherDanielsxAJStylesxBullyRayx
xDolphZigglerxCMPunkxDanielBryanxRandyOrtonxEvanBournex
xVelvetSkyxMickieJamesxTaelerHendrixGailKimxEveTorresxAJLeexNaomiKnightx
xWrestling Forums Biggest Zema Ion Fanx
RuthStar is offline   Reply With Quote