Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 05:22 AM   #2554 (permalink)
Bubz
The trick is to stay alive...

Bubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselves
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

I've posted my thoughts on Callihan so many times, BUT, I will say that PWG's Failure To Communicate made him grow on me slightly. He had a damn good match with Davey imo, and it was down to him completely. The match had structure and even when Davey did his worst possible shit ever, Callihan kept his eye on the ball and the story of the match, whereas Davey started to blow it off completely at points (he did, to his credit, stick to it for the majority). I've really disliked pretty much all of his matches in PWG up until that point, It's the same shit over and over for me. Can't stand his mannerisms, the fact that he thinks sticking his middle finger up all the time is 'cool', spit, drooling like a retard, bicycle kick x 67, superkick to leg followed by no legwork etc. But in the Davey match he was clear;y the reason it was 'good' despite Davey trying his best to fuck it up towards the end. He was also GOLD on commentary with Excalibur.
Bubz is offline   Reply With Quote