Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Top 15 Best & Top 15 Worst Comic Book Based Movies

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 05:13 AM   #56 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Top 15 Best & Top 15 Worst Comic Book Based Movies

Captain America was a welcomed surprise. Not as much of a surprise as Thor was, but enough of a sleeper to where I found it to be quite good. Avengers...man. I don't know what to say. That flopped hard with me. I was so disinterested from the start. I just didn't care for any of it at all. It's not bad on the level of Green Lantern, although I won't call it a good movie by any stretch. Overrated Hollywood garbage is my personal analysis. I know I'm far and away with getting a crew to back me up on that, but that's not a problem. If tons all over the world loved it, then cool. Did its job. I'll stick with plenty more comic book to movie adaptations.