Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - THQ goes broke, owes WWE $45 million

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 04:06 AM   #113 (permalink)
Evolution
What?
What?

Evolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on rep
Default Re: THQ goes broke, owes WWE $45 million

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgil_85 View Post
$45 million? There's that much money in wrestling games? I wouldn't have predicted that.
Don't forget that's over a period of 4 years.

As some people have so graciously (and FINALLY) pointed out the pleb who was comparing 12 and 13's sales is comparing a game that's been out for well over a year to a game that's been around since October. Hardly a fair comparison.

13 had the highest amount of pre-orders ever, still selling more consistently than 12 did and is doing better internationally than 12 did. Those figures were only for USA.

Also I literally cannot believe that people think that because CM Punk is on the cover he is the reason the game is apparently a failure. It's hard to put into words how stupid that is/sounds. Every time I think I've seen it all on this forum idiots continue to surprise me.

Evolution is offline   Reply With Quote