Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - wrestling survey

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 04:12 AM   #26 (permalink)
kennedy=god
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

kennedy=god is getting a pushkennedy=god is getting a pushkennedy=god is getting a pushkennedy=god is getting a pushkennedy=god is getting a pushkennedy=god is getting a pushkennedy=god is getting a pushkennedy=god is getting a pushkennedy=god is getting a pushkennedy=god is getting a pushkennedy=god is getting a push
Default Re: wrestling survey

Who is your all time favorite:
Stone Cold

Who is your current favorite:
CM Punk

When did you start watching & how did you discover wrestling:
Early 97, saw my big brother watching it, decided to join him and the rest is history.

If there was a time you stopped watching, why:
Around 2002/2003 i stopped watching when my favourites started to leave and the product was quite boring around that time. Started again a few years later, then stopped around 2009 and then started again during the "Summer of Punk".

What made you start watching again:
Was just checking up through boredom and saw a young Mr.Kennedy trash-talking Batista and he just grabbed my attention similarly to how Austin did back in the day (Hence the username). The second time i started again was just through fascination with the whole CM Punk storyline, i had a lot going on at the time but i went out of my way to find out everything that was going on.