Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How Would You Debut These Following Superstars?
View Single Post
post #21 of (permalink) Old 12-26-2012, 07:44 PM
11Shareef
Humbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: How Would You Debut These Following Superstars?

Honestly, I'd wait for all of them. Not because of lack of talent, but the shield just debuted, and so did Big E. Plus, rumor is WWE is looking at bringing older faces back to help with depth. MVP's hinted, Shelton's name has been tossed around, although he denied it, and Morrison is claiming 6 months. Flair's going to be around probably, and I'm not yet sure if Dreamer and/or Boogeyman were one time things. I like to see some consistency, but so many new guys debuting at once is a bit. Paige should be the next one called up, her and Charlotte (just for name value and if Flair's back) and that's just because the divas need it badly, and maybe Ascension, but any single male wrestlers shouldn't, and especially not as a heel. Things are going to start moving fast now too with Wrestlemania season, and I don't wanna see people lost in the shuffle because of lack of direction. I'd like to see Bray Wyatt debut the day after 'Mania, he's been on the main roster before so he knows what's expected of him and his gimmick seems to work for him, but I don't wanna hear him referring to his fictional father, we all know he's IRS's son and at some point that's gonna be mentioned on TV, probably by JBL. I think Ohno should debut around the same time too, if he debuts any sooner, it should be as a Shield member, Reigns is the muscle, but Ohno could knock someone out, plus the Shield's attire could mask is physique.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome