Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Turn back, Dunk20, TURN BACK!!!

View Single Post

Old 12-26-2012, 06:35 PM   #101 (permalink)
Dunk20
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20
Default Re: Turn back, Dunk20, TURN BACK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouRealize??? View Post
Is this your way of showing disdain towards me? By acting like a moron who doesn't know his ass from his elbow?
You are calling me shitty poster, I don't consider myself a great poster but I am far from being shitty. I am just saying that if you take shots at people you should try to practice what you preach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
I think you should re-read my post and then re-read his.

I asked someone else to post a video of them rapping.

He says I am making the thread about me.

Even though I am asking someone else to post a video of themselves rapping.

He has been trying to get my attention for some time now and continues to fail. Let him be, he is just mad he will never be a good member.
It's the price you pay for being so known here. You could even have posted with a simple "Hi" and there will always be people here saying you are "hogging the spotlight" or something, they are probably and mostly just butthurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovin it View Post
Tbh I like Chapo's stories and even if they are lies they are fun to read so if he is lying he should keep doing it imo.
Never said they were uninsteresting to read. But there is a role play section somewhere in this forum too. And it's not like his stories are novel material anyway.

Anyway, he hitted ignore :-) /thread

number one fan
Dunk20 is offline   Reply With Quote