Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-26-2012, 06:23 PM   #1416 (permalink)
Concrete
Working on a novel about about nothing

Concrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missed
Default Re: ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

That's kinda what I was expecting I guess which is why I haven't fretted too much about watching the show. Its wrestling so I expect promos, video packages, and such on a wrestling show but if I have to make the extra effort to catch the show I would like it too guarantee a certain match quality. That's why I enjoyed the HDNet show and why I forced my parents to pay the extra money to keep HDNet so I could watch it :P . Then Time Warner said that some other channel was better at getting males to pay. I think that's stupid since it also had, and from what I hear has, the best MMA talk show on TV. But this is a wrestling forum so I digress.

Can someone also explain to me the purpose of a Road Rage episdoe or whatever its called? From what I understand it is just matches from iPPV that they release on free TV. To me that sounds like a reason to not buy an iPPV so I feel like I must be missing something.This Top Prospect Tournament is intriguing me so I may try and find a way to watch them depending on the talent since it looks like most of them outside of QT Marshall and Thomas are guys that didn't stick in ROH when they were there before despite being quality guys.

https://spandexarestillcool.wordpress.com/ If you wanna follow my Twitter! @SammyJ_D
Concrete is offline   Reply With Quote