Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Should Daniel Bryan be pushed as the top guy on Smackdown after WM29?

View Single Post

Old 12-26-2012, 05:31 PM   #86 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Should Daniel Bryan be pushed as the top guy on Smackdown after WM29?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendayedgehead View Post
I concede the fact that it's a significant factor in having backstage look at you, but in terms of us, the fans, you're a little pathetic if you refuse to get behind someone that isn't 6'5" or over. And it hasn't mattered much with with Bryan, he's managed to build a solid fanbase regardless. I'd like to think that the bottom line is what we think, but you could blow the roof off of MSG and you'll never get a push if Vince doesn't see a star in you.
I agree with that. As a fan, I don't care about the size of wrestlers (heck most of my favorites aren't the biggest of guys) but I do realize the importance of size in the wrestling industry - and the vibes I was getting from your post is that it wasn't important. It may not be important to you, or I, as fans, but the reality is - it's important factor for WWE.
Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote