Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-26-2012, 05:19 PM   #1412 (permalink)
Concrete
Working on a novel about about nothing

Concrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missed
Default Re: ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

I have never seen an episode of this show since it doesn't show in my area(go figure it shows an hour south of me and an hour north) and I really don't have the interest of searching for it online. That being said can someone tell me how good this show actually is. Watched a Best of ROH HDNet dvd today and I was wondering if it was up to that standard or...I don't know. That being said I have no idea who is going to be in it besides the guys mentioned but if that means some of these guys get more exposure and a possible shot with ROH then I am all for it. Pumping some fresh blood into a company is not usually a bad idea. Even if only 1 or 2 of them end up sticking around it could be worth it for ROH. Besides the guys mentioned people said that one possibly looks like Matt Taven and another possibly looks like Silas Young. As long as a guy like QT Marshall doesn't win then things would look swell for ROH with this tournament. It would allow ROH to give a guy momentum that they already haven't botched it all for yet.

https://spandexarestillcool.wordpress.com/ If you wanna follow my Twitter! @SammyJ_D
Concrete is offline   Reply With Quote