Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - When will Dolph Ziggler cash in his Money In The Bank briefcase?

View Single Post

Old 12-26-2012, 04:54 PM   #35 (permalink)
RatedR10
THE CONQUEROR

RatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missed
Default Re: When will Dolph Ziggler cash in his Money In The Bank briefcase?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
It would be pretty cool if he cashed in at WrestleMania. That would be a first for WWE. He should of cashed in at TLC, held it until Mania and dropped it to Ryback. Now I can't see him cashing in until post Mania, and if Ryback wins the WHC at Mania, I can't see him dropping it for a while, so the subject of when will Ziggler cash in is pretty hard to predict at this point. At Elimination Chamber maybe? But then he would only hold it a few weeks until Mania...
I'm starting to wonder if he has a match that eventually sets up that the briefcase becomes eligible to be cashed in on any championship. The World Championship picture looks jam packed with Orton, Sheamus, Show, Ryback, etc. for the next few months, whereas the WWE Championship picture, after WrestleMania, only looks like it'll be featuring Cena and Punk again.

If that doesn't happen though, I'm still thinking a WrestleMania cash in. I think Ryback is going to go through Show at WrestleMania before getting the World Heavyweight Championship, to be honest. I could see Ziggler cashing in on a heel Orton to win the World Championship.

"It's going to be great. I can't wait for the crowd, the noise, the energy in the building. I can't wait to take that all away from them."
- PK Subban