Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What is the WORST song you have ever heard?

View Single Post

Old 12-26-2012, 03:42 PM   #33 (permalink)
Issues_Sunshyne
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000
Default Re: What is the WORST song you have ever heard?

There's a lot I just don't enjoy for personal reasons, such as not liking the artists or they aren't to my taste, but I think there's merit in almost everything. A lot of Novelty records are just there for the for the novelty and that's it.

There are 3 songs that instantly jump out to me, though, and a fourth charity one.

The first two are these two,

I just don't see any reason for that. It's just... a really terrible cover.

This one, to me, just sounds like she's not singing. When I first heard it I thought it was an outtake, a version where she just went along with the words to know where they went.

^ Those two are both off the same album as well. I was furious when I heard it, haha.

This song.. THIS SONG... If you aren't from the UK then you are lucky. That song was all over the place a while ago. I feel that if it was a song that came out of nowhere then okay, but it's just the fact that it's about an X-Factor reject complaining about people talking about her and stuff, yet she used to do anything to be popular. The entire thing is awful, but for me the "soulful" interludes just make me cringe. She sings about something called Swagger Jagger like it's heartfelt and stares into the camera, all in black it's just so.... travestrian? Haha.

^ I completely respect what that song is for, and what it achieved, but it just seems absolutely disgraceful that they chose that song. It's like they went; "We've got Leona Lewis, Subo and Joe McElldry here, what's a sad song? Everybody Hurts! Yeah, sounds sad. What's it about? Suicide, really? Oh well, it's a sad song." It has the whole superstars singing for the disenchanted and broken caked in make up, wearing sunglasses and dressed perfectly acting like they care.
Issues_Sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote