Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Turn back, Dunk20, TURN BACK!!!
View Single Post
post #69 of (permalink) Old 12-26-2012, 04:02 PM
Dunk20
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Turn back, Dunk20, TURN BACK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deandre Cole View Post
But before I go, somebody help Dunk out. He's trying so bad to prove I'm a liar, maybe scrilla or Headliner can help, they known for exposing people.

This is what I get for saying I don't give a fuck about Dunk being drunk.

By the way, I admitted to being a middle aged white guy, so the jokes on the pic are pointless, as its not really me.

But yeah, I'll be posting a Youtube video of me actually rapping when I get home.
It's not the rap, it's not if you are black or white (nobody would ever doubt that it is you in the picture). It's the gangsta, "I am a badass who got to jail for selling crack", the "got a cat, thought was male but the result was 16 kittens who got hit by cars and died in piss because my grandma who hated cats died but was the one taking care of them", it's the "I'm 26 and got 200 dollars as a christmas gift, but when I was a child my dad ran away and returned all the gifts!"

You are like the Madre Teresa of rants with a naughty twist of selling drugs to beoootchheees. But play the pity card just to show how hard life his for you. Try having an username that isn't after a mexican drug dealer (elchapo) and maybe you will be taken more seriously. Peace.

number one fan

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome