Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-26-2012, 02:50 PM   #3558 (permalink)
Eclairal
Little Poppa Pump

Eclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friends
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatWeirdGuy View Post
^ No problem

I've not seen your name around here before so I take it that you don't post in the section, but if you fancy giving a BTB a go yourself, just look around at some of the great threads in the section and just see how it all works Thanks for the encouraging words!
Well, that's because I didn't post. As for doing my own book, well, I don't think it would be very good so I'm going to just watch^^
And well, I just felt like I should says some encouraging words because what you have here is true passion for wrestling and that's great to see
Eclairal is offline   Reply With Quote