Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Hobbit Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-26-2012, 01:28 AM   #86 (permalink)
Borias
Searching for a new identity

Borias better hope they're relatively new hereBorias better hope they're relatively new hereBorias better hope they're relatively new hereBorias better hope they're relatively new hereBorias better hope they're relatively new hereBorias better hope they're relatively new hereBorias better hope they're relatively new hereBorias better hope they're relatively new hereBorias better hope they're relatively new hereBorias better hope they're relatively new hereBorias better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: The Hobbit Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MAGIC of Christmas View Post
does that mean I can spoil AGOT for all the people in the thread because some of the books were written a long time ago. it makes sense right, it was written a long time ago so everyone has obviously already read the series and therefore its fair game to spoil the people that havent.
But really, once a movie comes out, why wouldn't the discussion thread be full of discussion about the movie? I avoid the Dexter thread once the new show airs until I can watch it, because why wouldn't it be full of people talking about what they just saw?

Call Kenny Loggins. Cause you're in the Danger Zone.
Borias is offline   Reply With Quote