Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Turn back, Dunk20, TURN BACK!!!

View Single Post

Old 12-25-2012, 04:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Anark

Anark Anark Anark Anark Anark Anark Anark Anark Anark Anark Anark
Default Turn back, Dunk20, TURN BACK!!!

A dark lord walks among us, people. A Sith, if you will, seeking to turn earnest minds to the side that is not so bright. This is the most terrible thing to happen to this forum ever and it has nothing to do with me being utterfuckerly bored of all the other current threads in Rants.

Anyone remember that sweet lad, Dunk20? Nice bloke, got on with everyone. I voted him Nicest Member in that vote thingy. YOU WANNA KNOW WHY? Because he seemed pretty nice, THATíS WHY, and Iíd already voted LC in another category so I had to come up with someone and it was him. Sure as hell wasnít going to be me anyway.

But then this shadow fell upon me, and I looked at it, into it, and this is what I saw:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk20 View Post
What the fuck? Its personal votes. If you dont have no one to fill the blanks leave it blank moron.
Quote:
Disgusting man. How did you let your cat get pregnant that many times?

You lie a lot.
Quote:
I fucking hate christmas.
Quote:
You are a maggot. I don't need to give you reasons or explain. You are a hypocrite.
Quote:
Hello, turd. :-)
Quote:
Do you have a problem with this thread?
Quote:
The only thing I like about you is your signature, and I think you stole it from somebody else.
Quote:
I red repped you instantly, you are right.
Quote:
Fuck you, loser. Samoon, you are the biggest loser in this forum. I fucking hate your passive/agressive state. You are the true example of a fucking worm who could die and the world wouldn't fucking notice. (not literatly, so I don't get fucking banned over a maggot.)
Quote:
Samoon sucks big time.
I want answers and I want them in a bit, maybe, whenever youíre ready.

Who has led this previously charming young man astray? Who is it that has turned this polite, young gentleman into a raging ragenous beast of rage whose appetite for destruction will not be sated until the whole world lies in ruins?

A dark lord walks among us, people, and we must unite against this genuine and very real horror. A good man has been snatched away into the shadows and I cannot save him alone. My powers are always diluted at this time of year, thanks to that splitter Jesus. So join me, JOIN ME and fight the demons that have corrupted his soul.

Dunk, itís not too late. Come back, brother. COME BACK TO THE LIGHT where you can see shit.