Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread
View Single Post
post #2458 of (permalink) Old 12-25-2012, 01:22 AM
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES
Déesse de L'extase

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)

Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Griswold View Post
Just looked up the show and it was Adam Cole/Kevin Steen.

Thanks for the puro suggestions and that Archer stuff sounds great. I was a big fan of him and I liked DH Smith. I'll give that show a look since I mark for Shelley and Ki as well.

The indy stuff sounds good. Might skip out on the Young Bucks match as I'm not a huge fan but GENERICO might make up for that. My friend met Generico at a PWG show this year.

Steen/Rhino sounds pretty cool too. I can already tell I wouldn't like Richards/Elgin but I might sit through it if I have time just in case.
Ah ok. The latest PWG show. Damn. I'm jealous. I'm so close but I still didn't go haha. It's probably excellent.

Yeah, please man. It's such a fantastic show. Only match that didn't deliver was the one that was short for storyline purposes/injury. Poor Naito. He had a brief run in TNA during 2009 as a part of the tag team No Limit. Maybe that will ring a bell. Shelley & Ki's matches are AWESOME.

GENERICO SWAG. He makes everything good. I hope you'll warm up to the Young Bucks soon. They're one of the best tag teams going today. Such a superb team. I've met them, but not Generico directly yet. I've had Generico acknowledge me and high five me so ! You're friend is damn lucky.

Watch Richards/Elgin with your buddies so you guys can laugh together. I'm serious. That's the funny part.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome