Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 12-25-2012, 12:22 AM   #2458 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Griswold View Post
Just looked up the show and it was Adam Cole/Kevin Steen.

Thanks for the puro suggestions and that Archer stuff sounds great. I was a big fan of him and I liked DH Smith. I'll give that show a look since I mark for Shelley and Ki as well.

The indy stuff sounds good. Might skip out on the Young Bucks match as I'm not a huge fan but GENERICO might make up for that. My friend met Generico at a PWG show this year.

Steen/Rhino sounds pretty cool too. I can already tell I wouldn't like Richards/Elgin but I might sit through it if I have time just in case.
Ah ok. The latest PWG show. Damn. I'm jealous. I'm so close but I still didn't go haha. It's probably excellent.

Yeah, please man. It's such a fantastic show. Only match that didn't deliver was the one that was short for storyline purposes/injury. Poor Naito. He had a brief run in TNA during 2009 as a part of the tag team No Limit. Maybe that will ring a bell. Shelley & Ki's matches are AWESOME.

GENERICO SWAG. He makes everything good. I hope you'll warm up to the Young Bucks soon. They're one of the best tag teams going today. Such a superb team. I've met them, but not Generico directly yet. I've had Generico acknowledge me and high five me so ! You're friend is damn lucky.

Watch Richards/Elgin with your buddies so you guys can laugh together. I'm serious. That's the funny part.