Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 12-24-2012, 11:47 PM   #2453 (permalink)
Brye
I used to be jealous of Arron Afflalo

Brye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whore
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Just posted this in the DVD thrad but figured I'd put it here too.

TLC 2012: Ryback, Daniel Bryan & Kane vs The Shield

A couple days before, I had said that I wanted this match to go down like Resilience vs No Remorse Corp/Matt Sydal from Death Before Dishonor V in ROH. And that's exactly what I got...only better. I'll start off with the weapons. We had a couple new table spots, Ambrose using chairs like a beast, some pretty cool bumps with the ladder and no ridiculous climbing for no reason. I know a fear was that there'd be tons of climbing for no reason, but all we had was the big bump at the end and that made sense. What I loved most about this match though was the comeback phases. First Kane got a big one, Ryback had a few and then the Bryan one where he locks in the No! Lock on everyone is fucking great. The crowd was big into it as well. But every time it looked like the good guys were out of it, someone would make the save for them. Also loved the camera work in this match. Emphasizing Bryan trying to crawl to help Ryback down at the stage and then Ryback making his way back to the ring but too late. Only complaint with this match is that Kane seemed to be down kinda long. Same with Ryback after the announce table spot. But that barely hurts this for me. ****1/2

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

WWE Layeth The Smacketh Down
Brye is online now   Reply With Quote