Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 12-24-2012, 11:41 PM   #2451 (permalink)
Nervosa
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Nervosa Nervosa Nervosa Nervosa Nervosa Nervosa Nervosa Nervosa Nervosa Nervosa Nervosa
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Santa Claus IV. View Post
Eddie Edwards vs Michael Elgin - PWG Failure To Communicate

This isn't your average Davey Richards match full of no selling, stupid mannerisms and generally horrible.

In fairness Eddie normally does good sell jobs when the match isn't back and forth for 30 minutes.
What, you mean every single Edwards Singles match ever?

Unless, of course, this happens to be the first time ever that Eddie can go five minutes without hitting his shit. Or, you know....actually let the other guy have a control segment or an extended comeback of some kind. Because with all due respect, I have never seen him go five minutes straight while getting worked over in in a singles match without having to hit his shit. Not once. Not in one single match. I continue to be convinced that he has no idea how to structure a match, and I continue to consider him the most overrated worker on the planet.

Damn it, Seabs. I was really hoping 2012 would be a year without an Edwards MOTYC.

Last edited by Nervosa : 12-24-2012 at 11:45 PM.
Nervosa is offline   Reply With Quote