Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread
View Single Post
post #2450 of (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 09:27 PM
Concrete
Working on a novel about about nothing

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Brodie Lee vs. Jay Freddie vs. Matt Milan vs. Jason Axe-2CW(4/14/12):****
I saw this match live and let me say that this came off even better on DVD. No one is probably going to believe me, or if they saw it might not like it as much as I since I have some bias here, but this match was damn good. You have Lee, current 2CW champion at the time despite not physically having the belt, in his last independent wrestling match before going to development. You also have Matt Milan who had beat Lee a couple of months prior, Jay Freddie a the man who had just lost the belt the previous night, and Jason Axe who will probably always be Freddie’s most bitter rival as long as they are in 2CW. Freddie and Axe go at each other hard in this match and one instance in particular Axe yells at Freddie, “I’m the Juggernaut[which is Axe’s nickname] bitch!” which Freddie replies with a tombstone.

Something 2CW did wonderfully here that they for some reason they didn’t follow through with was Freddie turning heel in this match. Horrible booking on their part to not acknowledge this in the future but if they had actually followed through with it then it would have came off very well just by this one match. To eliminate his biggest nemesis he smacks him in the back with a chair(which probably wasn’t needed since Milan just booted him the chest after being eliminated).That would get it down to him and Brodie which was the best part of the match. Freddie is running his mouth towards Brodie so he gets nailed with a boot. When Freddie gets on offense he throws in a debatably low shot as well as holding the trunks when going for pins. All Brodie really needed to finish this newly pissed off former champion was an absolutely SICKKKKKKKKKKK running Liger Bomb off a counter in the corner! Fun stuff.

https://spandexarestillcool.wordpress.com/ If you wanna follow my Twitter! @SammyJ_D

Last edited by Concrete; 12-24-2012 at 09:57 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome