Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1995: WWF vs WCW - The Monday Night Wars Begin
View Single Post
post #47 of (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 09:13 PM
cab12345
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWF 1995: The New Generation

The Road to Wrestlemania is going well. I enjoyed the last few episodes of Raw and the Mania card is shaping up well.

-Bret and Razor still being respectful, i can't see that lasting all the way to Mania. Interested to see if i am right but either way this still looks set to be a huge main event.

-I am looking forward to seeing how you deal with new the new superstars like Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Savio Vega, especially with Savio debuting on the next Superstars.

-The challenges between Luger and Bulldog have been fun. Is a different way of booking the build up for a big match but i think it is making me more interested to see what happens when Mania finally comes around and they have to face off in the ring.

-With the announcement that Bob Backlund vs Owen Hart will be title vs career at Mania i think this looks set to be the end of Backlund's career in your BTB.

-I thought 123 Kid may interrupt the Double J concert however i did not expect him to be the cameraman! fun segment and should be a good match at Mania.

-You seem to be pushing Hakushi and Yokozuna, i can see the Smoking Gunns having the Tag Titles for too much longer.

This is one of my favourite BTBs and looking forward to reading more of your work.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome