Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1995: WWF vs WCW - The Monday Night Wars Begin

View Single Post

Old 12-24-2012, 08:13 PM   #47 (permalink)
cab12345
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

cab12345 is an after thoughtcab12345 is an after thoughtcab12345 is an after thought
Default Re: WWF 1995: The New Generation

The Road to Wrestlemania is going well. I enjoyed the last few episodes of Raw and the Mania card is shaping up well.

-Bret and Razor still being respectful, i can't see that lasting all the way to Mania. Interested to see if i am right but either way this still looks set to be a huge main event.

-I am looking forward to seeing how you deal with new the new superstars like Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Savio Vega, especially with Savio debuting on the next Superstars.

-The challenges between Luger and Bulldog have been fun. Is a different way of booking the build up for a big match but i think it is making me more interested to see what happens when Mania finally comes around and they have to face off in the ring.

-With the announcement that Bob Backlund vs Owen Hart will be title vs career at Mania i think this looks set to be the end of Backlund's career in your BTB.

-I thought 123 Kid may interrupt the Double J concert however i did not expect him to be the cameraman! fun segment and should be a good match at Mania.

-You seem to be pushing Hakushi and Yokozuna, i can see the Smoking Gunns having the Tag Titles for too much longer.

This is one of my favourite BTBs and looking forward to reading more of your work.