Wrestling Forum banner

Who Should Be The Face When Team Rhodes Scholars Split?

• Damien Sandow

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Cody Rhodes

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • Both Should Remain Heel

Votes: 40 61.5%

Who Should Be The One To Go Face When Team Rhodes Scholars Split?

5K views 58 replies 46 participants last post by  Rick Sanchez 
#1 · (Edited)
I never thought they should have became at tag team to begin with. They seem much more fitting as singles competitors.

#13 ·
Sandow is the most entertaining man in the company and his character wouldn't work at all as a face. It's imperative he is kept as a heel for a long long long time. Cody Rhodes is a very good heel also, although I can envisage him as a babyface a lot easier than Sandow, so I'd have to go with him although ideally they will both remain heels when the team ends.

#27 ·
If this happens (which I don't particularly think it's a good idea) then definitely Rhodes.

Sandow is just too good as a villain. His delivery and material is merely some of the best stuff going in WWE today. And for what it's worth, I think Sandow is light-years ahead of Rhodes when it comes to overall talent.

#42 ·
The mustache.

Reactions: LeapingLannyPoffo
#2 ·
Wouldn't it fit to the gimmick of both, if they seperated in a peaceful way in a promo where they just say: "We have nothing more to talk about" or some other stuff?

Then both would remain heel, which kinda feels right.

But on topic: Out of the two, Cody has more potential as a face.

#5 · (Edited)
Don't want them to split, tbh. And I think they're both great heels, neither should turn.

Both of their offenses revolve around being a heel. Rhodes being the old school heel and Sandow the cowardly heel.
Probably the best prospective tag team currently. Tons of in ring talent and mic ability on both.. as good as they are both are lost and tumbling in the mid card while they could do something special in the tag team division if everything they say about wwe trying to revive tag teams has the slightest bit of truth to it.

#19 · (Edited)
Neither. Cody Rhodes would go nowhere as a good guy, he's not charismatic enough to be a good or even bearable face. Sandow doesn't have that problem, but his gimmick is completely unlikable for casuals, so even someone as awesome as him can't pull it off. I wouldn't be schocked if WWE would turn one of them face, though. You never know what retards in this company can do.

#21 ·
Rhodes can easily be a good face, and once fans get behind him he could be in for a main event push, but he also deserves a heel main event push.

Sandow however, his gimmick is pretty much his best quality so he shouldn't turn face.

#25 ·
I think it will and should happen either at Mania or after mania

Cody Rhodes turns Face on Damien Sandow

because hes gotten stale as a heel and its time

Sandow is not bad in ring wrestling but his promos and mic skills suck!

and besides Sandow just came into the WWE!

but it will happen and my choice is Cody Rhodes!

he will win his feud with Damien Sandow too!

#26 ·
Sandow is not bad in ring wrestling but his promos and mic skills suck!
What the fuck are you talking about? His promos are BY FAR the best thing about him and he's the top mic worker in the company along with Punk.

I suppose you can't count on an AJ fan to understand anything about taste, but Sandow's wrestling better than his mic skills? Some things really do have to be seen to be believed.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.