Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Games started but never beaten.

View Single Post

Old 12-24-2012, 02:23 PM   #39 (permalink)
Sephiroth
Pizza Is My Business

Sephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Games started but never beaten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnTheRevelator View Post
I don't suck at games you asshole. The games I listed either sucked or failed to keep my interest long enough to bother finishing them. Some of those games I played until the last level until I got bored. And yeah, I listed some games that I played for only 1 or 2 hours and realised it's not for me, but I still haven't listed all the games that I tried and gave up on.
Maybe you should make a list of all the games you actually like. It would be a lot lot lot lot lot lot shorter than the list of games you hate. Then next time we won't be surprised you didn't like abc game or xyz DLC. We'll remember "oh right, that game isn't on John's list of 5-6 games he actually likes"