Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Games started but never beaten.

View Single Post

Old 12-24-2012, 11:25 AM   #36 (permalink)
Stinger Fan
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: Games started but never beaten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancer the mareindeer View Post
Really? I thought that was the best GTA game and one of my favorites. I almost didn't beat it though: I got stuck on that stupid race you have to do when in the rural area, took me forever to beat it, finally beat it then found out I had to do yet another one right after. Couldn't beat that one either, I ended up giving up and not playing for months, then went back and restarted my file. That time I managed to beat them both and ran through the rest of the game no problem (except the flying/driving school, I think).
I'm actually disappointed that I didn't like it better. I felt that Vice City overall was a better game. The one mission I couldn't stand was that stupid remote control airplane mission. That was a pain in the ass, turned me away from the game for a long time but went back and just couldn't finish it
Stinger Fan is online now   Reply With Quote