Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH Dearborn, MI - 01/18/2013

View Single Post

Old 12-24-2012, 10:31 AM   #11 (permalink)
Concrete
Working on a novel about about nothing

Concrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missed
Default Re: ROH Dearborn, MI - 01/18/2013

ROH seems to be dropping these matches like they are hot with American Wolves vs. The Briscoes. Not really sure how I feel about this but whatever, I'm a big Wolves fan though I didn't watch their Final Battle match and probably never will. Sadly, or not so sadly, I haven't watched any ROH from this year which hasn't happened in a while.

As far as the Proving Grounds match, I am pretty darn interested in Cole vs. Jacobs. That being said I hate Proving Ground matches. The only time I don't mind them is with outside talent. That's when it actually seems to make sense. Otherwise we could get a match so many times it isn't even worth getting excited about. For love of all that is holy they need to do something with Cole on a consistent basis. He's got something going with Hardy but that needs to be happening or not happening, not just when they can swing Hardy. Have Cole cut a promo or something.

EDIT: I watched the 10th Anniversary show and completely forgot. By next week I'll probably will have forgotten it happened again.

https://spandexarestillcool.wordpress.com/ If you wanna follow my Twitter! @SammyJ_D

Last edited by Concrete : 12-24-2012 at 02:09 PM.
Concrete is online now   Reply With Quote