Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH Dearborn, MI - 01/18/2013
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 11:31 AM
Concrete
Working on a novel about about nothing

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: ROH Dearborn, MI - 01/18/2013

ROH seems to be dropping these matches like they are hot with American Wolves vs. The Briscoes. Not really sure how I feel about this but whatever, I'm a big Wolves fan though I didn't watch their Final Battle match and probably never will. Sadly, or not so sadly, I haven't watched any ROH from this year which hasn't happened in a while.

As far as the Proving Grounds match, I am pretty darn interested in Cole vs. Jacobs. That being said I hate Proving Ground matches. The only time I don't mind them is with outside talent. That's when it actually seems to make sense. Otherwise we could get a match so many times it isn't even worth getting excited about. For love of all that is holy they need to do something with Cole on a consistent basis. He's got something going with Hardy but that needs to be happening or not happening, not just when they can swing Hardy. Have Cole cut a promo or something.

EDIT: I watched the 10th Anniversary show and completely forgot. By next week I'll probably will have forgotten it happened again.

https://spandexarestillcool.wordpress.com/ If you wanna follow my Twitter! @SammyJ_D

Last edited by Concrete; 12-24-2012 at 03:09 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome