Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Games started but never beaten.
View Single Post
post #27 of (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 07:51 AM
TheIllusiveMan
Tits 'n' Ass!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: Games started but never beaten.

Dark Souls - Kinda sad really because I really love the atmosphere and the enemies that you face. Pretty much everything about the game is great, it's just I suck at it. I might just get a guide for this game so I actually know what I'm doing, or what items are actually good. I do want to finish it.

Metroid Prime - I thought I was going to enjoy this as much as everyone else but I just got bored with it. I always thought I was getting somewhere when I would find a new location, or acquire new equipment, but I would always get stuck somehow. Just never bothered with t since.

The Darkness - I remember playing this game on an offline account years ago and getting to one part where you're in WW2, I think. Then I tried it recently and couldn't even get past the first couple of levels. I've even finished The Darkness 2 before this game...

Limbo - God I love this game but it's actually taking me forever to finishing it. I know it's a short game, but I always do a little bit here and there, every couple of months.

Dead Rising 2
- Fucking love this series but I just never got that far in this game. I've even finished the spin-off game to this; DR2: Off the Record, before actually finishing the main game. I guess taking pictures with a camera is more fun than just running around. It certainly helps to level up quickly.

Kane & Lynch 1 & 2
- Just horrible games in every gaming manor. The second was just awful to look at on my TV screen, kept getting headaches from it, just had to put it down.

Banner & Avy - Abk™

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome