Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Games started but never beaten.

View Single Post

Old 12-23-2012, 10:46 PM   #19 (permalink)
Fid
Paul Heyman Guy

Fid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Games started but never beaten.

Every installment of Grand Theft Auto from III on. I end up getting bored doing the missions and have more fun going on mass killing sprees.

Battletoads. Fuck that game, that's all I'm saying. It's easier to take a shit in an erupting volcano and not get burned.

Hey You, Pikachu. I just couldn't get into it. It was decently popular with people in my class that were into Pokemon. While I loved Stadium and was a big Pokemon fan at the time. This is one that just bored me quickly. Hell, I enjoyed Snap more than this.

Those are three that come to mind. There are a ton of other games (especially on the NES/SNES library that I never finished).

STAND BACK!

Last edited by Fid : 12-23-2012 at 10:48 PM.
Fid is offline   Reply With Quote