Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Games started but never beaten.

View Single Post

Old 12-23-2012, 10:43 PM   #18 (permalink)
Stinger Fan
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: Games started but never beaten.

Half Life 2: Its a decent game with little story . I'm almost done too but can't bring myself to finish
The Godfather: Spent a ton of time on the game and only like 60% done it
Scarface: I wanted this game so badly for a few years got it played it for about 12 hours and can barely touch it anymore. Fun game but can't finish
Halo 2 : Another one of those games that just ended up boring me near the end and stopped playing
GTA SA : Played it when it came out never finished it. Fell for the hype picked up years later and never finished it. Its kinda boring
Army Men Sarges War : Nearly finished but I keep dying at one section and can't be fucked to finish
Metroid Prime 2 : Not very far in it, but I got stuck fairly early on in like some sort of locked room boss battle IDK

Mainly older games, I want to get back to them but I keep pushing them aside
Stinger Fan is online now   Reply With Quote