Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Top 15 Best & Top 15 Worst Comic Book Based Movies

View Single Post

Old 12-23-2012, 09:39 PM   #33 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Top 15 Best & Top 15 Worst Comic Book Based Movies

Idk even know if I have seen 15 but I will try.
1.Avengers
2.The Dark Knight
3.Spiderman 2
4.X2
5.Batman Begins
6.The Dark Knight Rises
7.X-Men First Class(cuz Magneto)
8.John Carter
9.Iron Man
10. Captain America
11.Hell Boy
12.The Punisher
13.Kick Ass
14. The Incredible Hulk
15. Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

Only have Rise of the Silver Surfer because he is my fave comicbook characters tied with Superboy Prime. I marked out seeing him in the trailers. He is so awesome but man did they fuck him up in the movie. The Board gives him his power? Bad list by me though only because it was hard remembering every comic movie I've seen.

Only bad one I can list at the top of my head is Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance. During that movie I literally wanted to strangle Nice Cage. It was at that moment I decided to hate him. That movie was utter shit. The first one was way better and that one wasn't even that great.

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD
Sith Rollins is offline   Reply With Quote