Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Top 15 Best & Top 15 Worst Comic Book Based Movies

View Single Post

Old 12-23-2012, 08:10 PM   #31 (permalink)
Stinger Fan
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: Top 15 Best & Top 15 Worst Comic Book Based Movies

The Amazing Spiderman>>>Original Spiderman trilogy .

And the Green Lantern film wasn't that bad but I wouldn't put it in the best list by any means. The original Burton Batman wasn't THAT great. It was good, I grew up on it but it wasn't spectacular like people say it is imo. For some reason, in Batman films they make Batman kill off guys its ridiculous and far from Batman. Batman Begins, he lets R'as Al Ghul die why? "I don't have to save you"yes you do, you're Batman! I love that movie but that changes who Batman is. Dark Knight, he kills Two Face flat out he kills him. Sure he saved the boy but he killed! Harvey Dent. In Rises he doesn't even care that Talia and Bane get killed off. Not to mention in the original Burton film, he kills a guy by handing him a grenade and doesn't give a shit about The Joker dying and it was him who tied him to a gargoyle ffs.

Makes no sense to me why they do that, he's no better than the people he tries to stop, in both series of films.
Stinger Fan is offline   Reply With Quote