Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Post Your Picture Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-23-2012, 05:34 PM   #859 (permalink)
GothicBohemian
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

GothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a push
Default Re: Post Your Picture Thread

At another forum I belong to, every year, around Christmas, people start posting holiday greetings pics of themselves. So I made my little sign for them, and was taking a couple of shots with the webcam when I thought Hey, why not make a happy holidays sign for Wrestling Forum too! So I did, and yes, it's held together with duct tape. All things considered, I'm happy with it being spelled right.

Two problems: someone was waiting very impatiently for me because we were hosting a Winter Solstice/Christmas party. I had been really enjoying the wine. Soooo....

...notice anything? Yeah, the sign is upside down. I'm told to fix my sign, so I sorta straighten it, maybe, a little bit, and...

Yeah.

Maybe I should have kept trying but then again, this is what happens when you leave me alone with a camera after 3 glasses of wine and a beer.

So anyway, Happy Holidays/Season's Greetings/Merry Christmas/Blessed Yule/Jolly Festivus/[whatever you're into]. My intentions were good and it's the thought that counts, right?