Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Should Daniel Bryan be pushed as the top guy on Smackdown after WM29?

View Single Post

Old 12-23-2012, 01:54 PM   #60 (permalink)
TempestH
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

TempestH needs to take rep more seriousTempestH needs to take rep more seriousTempestH needs to take rep more seriousTempestH needs to take rep more seriousTempestH needs to take rep more seriousTempestH needs to take rep more seriousTempestH needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Should Daniel Bryan be pushed as the top guy on Smackdown after WM29?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendayedgehead View Post
Sure. But what the hell is the point? If the supershow ended and Smackdown was Smackdown, and RAW was WAR again, then it'd be great to see. Otherwise, I don't really care.

No, I noticed it too, and I noticed that people aren't noticing it too. Some think the titles have stayed brand loyal, but they've not even kept that. Nothing is sacred any more.

You'd call his comedy a burden? It's what's kept him one of the most entertaining people on the roster. Would you likewise say that Kurt Angle's comedy was a burden?
While the midcard titles aren't confined to the brands, the World Titles are very brand loyal. They go out of their way to say that the RAW GM can't make decisions regarding the World Heavyweight Title. When CM Punk appeared on SmackDown a few months back, he didn't even feel like part of the show. It felt like a guest appearance. Big Show was moved back to SD when he returned from his hiatus. And I'm pretty sure that Ziggler will be officially moved to SD once he cashes in the briefcase. And if Ryback is to be WHC at Mania, he will be moved back to SD.

While wresters from other brands challenge for the titles, I don't think the World Titles will ever actually switch brands.
TempestH is offline   Reply With Quote