Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 12-23-2012, 01:25 PM   #3447 (permalink)
Foreshadowed
Sacrificed It All, To Enrich My Life For A Second!

Foreshadowed 31501 - 50000Foreshadowed 31501 - 50000Foreshadowed 31501 - 50000Foreshadowed 31501 - 50000Foreshadowed 31501 - 50000Foreshadowed 31501 - 50000Foreshadowed 31501 - 50000Foreshadowed 31501 - 50000Foreshadowed 31501 - 50000Foreshadowed 31501 - 50000Foreshadowed 31501 - 50000
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Where attempted murder happens

I typed a message earlier giving my thoughts on the Swansea/United match but the damn computer deleted my text by refreshing the web page. So I'll write my thoughts once again.

I actually thought we played well in stages, especially in terms of moving the ball quicker and creating chances. However, no one was clinical in front of goal to finish those chances. Chicharito showed energy when he came on but was very sloppy on the ball or when given the opportunity to score; Van Persie albeit, holding the ball well and showing flashes of brilliance didn't really create a chance and Rooney was god awful. Rooney when he plays like he did today doesn't deserve to play in the Premier League. He's that bad when putting in terrible performances like today.

Valencia is also the latest culprit that is having a real nightmare this season in regards to form. He has lost all his confidence, can no longer beat his man, doesn't try to beat his man and his crosses have been dreadful. Hopefully he gets a good kick up the ass as this isn't doing our wide play any good. I'd like to see Nani make a return (selling him in January would be the wrong decision) or give Rafael a more advanced position when he's fit again. Young however, looked pretty good throughout.

Jones was alright and Evra showed once again what a defensive liability he truly is. A complete joke of a defender. Sure, he scored the goal but other than a few attacks down the left what did he do? Gave the ball away constantly, lost his man several times, left acres of space for Swansea to attack and did that fucking irritating jogging back routine. Give Buttner a start. I'd also drop Rooney if his form continues like this and give Welbeck or Kagawa a start when he returns.

People were slating Vidic in the first half but second half was a completely different story as he was an absolute BOSS. His interceptions, his headed clearances... he looked so confident and calm in defence. Hopefully he maintains this form as it will take him a while to get with the pace of the game again but today, he handled Michu brilliantly. Evans was also a rock at the back today.

Carrick was the Man of the Match, some of his long balls were sublime but unfortunately, no one could finish the chances he created off. He also made some good interceptions and looked so composed on the ball. Cleverley also showed a lot of energy and had a decent game overall.

Giggs looked really good when he came on and played on the left wing. Scholes was static and slowed the game down again. Shouldn't have come on and Cleverley shouldn't have gone off.

All in all, we shouldn't have dropped 2 points as we were the better team but I'm fine with a point as Swansea away is always a tough fixture. As long as we continue this fast, fluid football and we're much more clinical in front of goal we'll be fine.

|Credit: Abk™|

Last edited by Foreshadowed : 12-23-2012 at 01:28 PM.