Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 12-23-2012, 12:08 PM   #3443 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Where attempted murder happens

Incredible performance. This is pretty much a sign of Lampard's impact on the pitch and how he was missing in the disaster against Juve. Glad to see him back in this form more than anything else because he's the type of player who will make and motivate all the young guys around him.

Also think Luiz is fitting perfectly in the midfield. Brought some dominance in the middle that was missing for some time now. Despite the broken Villa, it was promising and reminded me of our old lethal squad from a few years ago. Just need a striker in January.